The biggest question here is:
What should I look for in an indoor playground?
Here is a quick checklist of the important things parents should consider before visiting an kid’s indoor playground with their children:
- Playground Safety – Always make sure the indoor playground is safe. Call the indoor playground facility and ask questions. Set up a visit and walk around the facility. It’s also a great opportunity to meet the staff and get to know them. Your child’s safety is dependent on the supervision of trained staff and it’s important that the staff has experience in keeping children safe and entertained in an indoor playground.
- IFA’s Indoor Playground offers highly interactive and fun programs for kids and our staff ensures all kids have a fun, safe experience every time they visit.
- Playground’s Building Structure and Maintenance – Make sure the building is neat, tidy, clean and well maintained. Take a look around the facility when you drop by for a visit to make sure it’s a kid friendly environment.
- Playground’s Programs – Once you’ve made sure the indoor park is kid friendly, explore the programs offered at the indoor playground. Without activities and games on hand, it won’t be a fun experience for your child. IFA Playground offers a many activities and games that will immerse your child in a fun engaging experience.
- Playground Jungle Gyms and Playing areas – Ensure the play attractions look safe. Jungle Gyms consist of slides, cargo bridges, crawling tubes, a tree house and ride-on toys. It’s important to look at the height, sturdiness and maintenance of indoor jungle gyms.
- Lounge For You To Relax – Are you going to be staying onsite with your child for the duration? Then what about you? Check to see if they have an onsite lounge section for you to relax and mingle with other parents in. Making friends with your neighbours can be fun and could even lead to more friends for your child.